Facebook has established itself as one of the biggest advertising platforms and it’s been an essential part of every digital marketing agency around the world. Even with the rise of other social media platforms such as Snapchat and TikTok which gain more popularity, especially among gen Z, Facebook ads are still one of the most powerful tools for businesses. Facebook currently stands as the third most-visited website in the world, just behind Google and YouTube.
Benefits of Advertising on Facebook For Your Business
Facebook is now one of the most popular marketing platforms on the planet. As the social giant has grown to more than 2.9 billion users. You can find many types of business industries actively advertising on Facebook.
Facebook Ads Cost Money
It’s not easy to build and gather a large following and it is even harder to keep them all engaged. With the new changes were made to Facebook’s algorithm, which doesn’t automatically boost posts with high engagement statistics. Your post will only reach 2.2% of the page’s followers. This is not a good quantity for a small business to build a brand online.
However, Facebook is still the biggest with 2.7 billion active monthly users. That means, you can still harvest its huge potential to drive your marketing forward. Use Facebook to reach a wider audience, generate new leads and convert more customers. In fact, you may need to invest in highly tailored campaigns with well-produced creatives to stand out from your competitors.
The reach Facebook gives advertisers are still undefeatable, within this platform you can create these ads placement:
These ads appear as people scroll through their Facebook or Instagram feeds and inboxes on both mobile and desktop.
- Stories ads
Ads appear as full-screen vertical ads in between people’s stories.
- In-Stream ads
These appear while users consume video content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Search ads
These ads are shown alongside search results on Facebook and Marketplace.
- Message ads
These show as sponsored messages via Messenger
- In-article ads
These appear in Instant Articles within Facebook’s mobile app.
- Apps ads
These ads appear as native or video ads across apps on the Audience Network.
The Details In Facebook Ads Setting
Facebook has a meticulous level of detail that lets you narrow down the demographic for every ad you run. Businesses can create ads to narrow down their target audiences for segments under:
- Spoken languages
- Interests (expressed interests, likes, and hobbies from their Facebook profile)
- Education level or history
- Job title
- Political affiliation
- Behaviors and recent purchases
- Major life events (wedding, career change etc)
Variety of Ads to Choose From:
- Photo – These are static single images, plus a caption.
- Video – Video ads range in terms of length and can be set to appear in-stream, in user feeds, or in Stories.
- Stories – Stories are customizable ads that take up the whole screen. They can be videos or static images and tapping on Stories ads brings the user to your site (or whatever page you set).
- Messenger – These ads appear between conversations on the Facebook Messenger App.
- Carousel – Carousel ads are comprised of up to ten static images that the user can scroll through.
- Slideshow – These ads show short video-like clips made with motion, sound, and text.
- Collection – Collection ads showcase multiple products in a single ad, all of which can be individually interacted with by a user.
- Playables – These are interactive demo games that users can preview before they download the app or game.
Why Choose Facebook Ads For Your Business?
Facebook’s ad platform offers user friendly budget management tools, almost near real time results monitoring, is accessible to any business regardless of size and can drive measurable results including revenue.
Facebook marketing can be used not just locally but internationally as well. Once you master the basic and the creative parts of it, you can use Facebook to put your brand on the map! MECACA’s success rate is high because we’re a results-driven agency that works explicitly with eCommerce clients.
Contact our team to get started! We can help your business grow with professional paid-media marketing services and Facebook ad management.